responsible shooting sports enthusiast is welcome to become a member of
our club. We offer facilities where you and your family can shoot
safely and comfortably. Our indoor range is open year around and
features six 50-foot firing lanes with electric target returns. Our
outdoor range, open April through September, features 16 firing
points at 100 and 200 yards as well as a short-range pistol bay.
Members are invited to participate in organized competitive events including:
- NRA four-position .22 rifle league October-December
- "handicap" pistol league in December
- "hunters" league in November
- NRA bullseye pistol league - January-March
- NRA High-power rifle matches April and September
- other "as-announced" matches organized by members.
- Be a citizen of the United States 18 years of age or over
- You must not be a convicted felon and can legally own firearms
- You must agree and adhere to the NRA Pledge
- You must be an active member of the NRA.
- Your membership must be approved by vote of the Executive Committee.
- You must pay your dues
- The member’s annual dues to the club shall be $125.00 payable at the January meeting.
- Senior member (over 65) annual dues to the club shall be $65.00 payable at the January meeting.
- New members joining
the club will be levied pro-rated dues based on the month they join the
club. (A new member is defined as one that has not been a member for
three consecutive years proceeding the year in which they wish to apply
for membership). Those joining between January – August will pay
$95.00, September – October $75.00, November $50.00, December will pay
the next years membership dues. Renewal of all membership will be
in January with the usual membership fee as noted above.
If you are interested in becoming a club member,
download and complete a membership information form here
or contact club treasurer Gerry West - email@example.com